Player “Thanee” (EN World Username) | Campaign Crow God PbP Game
Female Silver Elf | 7th-level Cleric of Corellon Larethian
Final XP Total 21,350
- CG Medium Humanoid (Elf)
- Hit Dice 7d8+7 (39 hp)
- Initiative +4 (Dex)
- Speed 30 ft. (6 sqaures)
- Armor Class 20  (+4 Dex, +6 armor, [+1 shield]), touch 14, flat-footed 17
- Base Attack/Grapple +5/+9
- Attack MW Cold Iron Longsword +11 melee (1d8+4/19-20) or Darkwood Composite Longbow (+4 Str) +10 ranged (1d8+4/x3)
- Full Attack MW Cold Iron Longsword +11 melee (1d8+4/19-20) or Darkwood Composite Longbow (+4 Str) +10 ranged (1d8+4/x3)
- Space/Reach 5ft. / 5ft.
- Special Attacks Spells, Turn Undead 4/day
- Special Qualities Elf Traits, Chaotic Good Aura, Chaotic Good Spells, Spontaneous Casting of Cure Spells
- Saves Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +10 (+2 vs. Enchantments)
- Abilities Str 16  (+4), Dex 18 (+4), Con 12 +1, Int 13 (+1), Wis 18  (+5), Cha 12 (+1)
- Skills Heal +10 (5), Knowledge (religion) +6 (5), Listen +12 (5 cc), Spot +12 (5 cc)
- Feats Simple Weapon Proficiency, Elf Weapon Proficiency, Light Armor Proficiency, Medium Armor Proficiency, Heavy Armor Proficiency, Shield Proficiency (except Tower Shield), Weapon Focus (Longsword), Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Combat Expertise, Improved Trip, Power Attack.
MW Cold Iron Longsword, Silver Longsword, Darkwood Composite Longbow (+4 Str), Cold Iron Arrows (40), +2 Mithril Shirt, MW Buckler, Heward’s Handy Haversack, Bedroll, Winter Blanket, Belt Pouch, Waterskin, Everburning Silver Bracelet (10 gp), Silver Holy Symbol of Corellon Larethian, Holy Water (3), Diamond Dust (500 gp), Silver Dust (25 gp), Belt of Strength +2, Periapt of Wisdom +2, Pearl of Power (1st), Wand of Cure Light Wounds (50 charges); 28 gp, 4-7 sp, 0 cp.
Spells per Day 6/6+1/4+1/3+1/2+1 (save DC 15 + spell level)
Domains Elf, War.
- 0th—detect magic (x3), light, resistance (x2).
- 1st—bless (x2), command, divine favor, shield of faith (x2), magic weapon (D).
- 2nd—hold person, remove paralysis, spiritual weapon (x2), cat’s grace (D).
- 3rd—invisibility purge, magic circle against evil, protection from energy, magic vestment (D).
- 4th—divine power, divine power (D), .
Sheyla stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 112 pounds. She is 127 years old. Her long, silverblonde hair is worn open, a few strands of hair framing the fine-featured face with emerald eyes. Her slender figure is dressed in comfortable green clothes, on top of which she wears her finely crafted chain shirt. The holy symbol of Corellon Larethian is attached to a simple silver chain around her neck. Along with her small backpack and a grey-green cloak, she wears two crossed sheathes on her back, holding her longswords. Her darkwood longbow is slung over her shoulder and a quiver with arrows is hanging from her weapon belt. A buckler is sometimes strapped to her left arm, on which she also wears a silver bracelet, which is covered in flames, that apparantly do not burn her, shedding light equivalent to that of a torch.
Hailing from the Kingdom of the Silver Leaves in the northern parts of the Great Forest of Harqual in the Northern Heartlands, Sheyla grew up in peace, learning the arts of swordplay and archery. But peace never endures, and her homelands were constantly threatened by attacks of humanoid warbands. When Sheyla was considered mature, she became a cleric of Corellon Larethian, to be able to help and protect her kin. The ideals he stands for, have long been her own as well, so it was just a natural progression.
Sheyla speaks Common, Elven and Celestial.
What Sheyla knows about the World
You have traveled a lot through the eastern lands of Harqual duirng your adventuring career. You known the Great Forest of your homeland well and have many friends and family members still living there. The leader of the Kingdom of the Silver Leaves is an elf man named Menkhar Silversun, the High One of Silverleaf. He has lead your people since the time of the Ogre Wars. He is renown as a hero to your people.
You have visited the elves living in the Duchy of Minar to the northwest of the Strandlands. They were welcoming to you and your companions but they seemed a little strange to you. Many of them live more like humans than elves. Many of them are exiles of the Knotwood, which has fallen to hordes of demons and blood elves.
You have also heard of the rise of great religious leader in the lands west of where you are now, past the Thunder Mountains. He is said to be the chosen of his god, the North God known as Jalivier.
You know their is a land of semi-civilized barbarians just north of the Strandlands and have heard rumors of city-states in the Far South. You quickly learned that the Thunder Mountains are filled with mountain orcs and worse. You’ve even fought some of them.