Player Brian M. | Campaign Shackled City Adventure Path
Axiomatic Human Male | Cleric 7, Radiant Servant of Jalivier** 10, Prestige Paladin 1 | Age 36, Height 5’11”, Weight 181 pounds, Eyes gold, Hair black.
Appearance A perfect physique with deep brown skin & radiant golden tattoos; pleasant; confident, bright eyed; a wide grin of perfect pearly teeth.
- Throne of the Sun (phylactery)
- Angelic Eyes (lenses over the eyes)
- Guardinal’s Periapt
- Shawl of Clouds (cloak)
- Peacemaker (intelligent longsword)
- Argo’s Fist (adamantine heavy mace)
- Guantlet of Rust
- Toryn’s Instant Fortress (adamantine heavy plate)
- Glamerweave Vestments of the Archon
- Argo’s Bulwark (heavy mithral shield)
- Other Magic: armlets, belt, boots, gloves, haversack, two rings, and two ioun stones circling his head
(Cohort is a halfling rogue/dragon shaman named Amaryllis. Mount is a heavy warhorse named Joshua.)
Argo was born into a small farm near the mountains of Sunwater. His father was a goatherd and a cartwright. His mother was a seamstress and a leather tanner. Argo had two younger brothers: Pell, Sarn; and an older sister named Gloria.
One day a strange robed woman came through the village and she offered gold to spend the evening in shelter and have some food. Argo’s trusting family that was devastated by this woman who turned out to be a Decay Priestess of the Sword Gods. While they slept she slew the father and the younger brothers, raising them from the dead as ghasts to fill out her army.
Argo and Gloria escaped and fled to the town sheriff who raised a levee to assault the befouled farmstead. Argo witnessed the townsfolk destroy his father and brothers but the priestess and his mother were never found. Traumatized by this event, Argo fell catatonic for some months and dreamed of Celestia; while Gloria sold the farm, married the town blacksmith: a dwarf named Furtock Hammerthumb.
Argo recovered under the care of Opusar, an elderly priest/mage of Jalivier who taught Argo his faith and strong moral code. Argo took Holy Orders in Caloric at the age of 22, bid farewell to Opusar, and took to the road to seek his fortune, discover his faith and seek answers about his mother’s fate. As for the Priestess of Mussin, she, her followers, all undead everywhere and all proponents of evil, disease and necromancy will suffer the righteous wrath of Argo Flameheart rekindled.
* Is considered a religious icon of an entire pantheon of gods. Trúa means “have faith in” in Old Norse. | ** North God of the Sun and Mountains.